Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

Huge fan of taipan!!!

i am really glad you made another one of these!!! thats i a great game!

one bug i found is with the debt... if you have ANY debt after a few shipments it gets into the billions of dollars, doesnt seem to be increasing by .3% it seeme like its multiplying it by your current debt plz check into this :)

either way 10/10!

Snowman Dressup 4 Snowman Dressup 4

it has a 2.25 and no reviews

it has a 2.25 and no reviews...
ok game, what REALLY made me laugh, is you change the arms to the beat of the song, it looks like hes dancin ^_^

Chubaka responds:

thats funny beause, I did that same thing!

Nunblaster Nunblaster

it takes waaaay to long to reload

it takes waaaay to long to reload, other than that it is alot of fun!

InvaderDavy responds:

Thank you.

Basics Of Flash Basics Of Flash

dude, dont resubmit

it was good and the first time, i gave you a 4/5 cus you were trying to help people, but then you had to go and resubmit, so 0/5, dont be a noober

TheUltimateMe responds:

Yes, but I find that it was stopped at 1.25 or something. I am just seeing if I can get another chance at those extra 40 points.

The Race - TPSG The Race - TPSG

GREAT

GREAT but SO FUCKING HARD, OMG!!!! 4/5 for greatness but unbeatableness

-Gun Fire- -Gun Fire-

wow

hey thanks alot man, now i know how to do everything. well not quite, but close enough! 4/5

AlternateAccount responds:

ya... well it was a tut i put together in an hour so i didnt expect you to learn everything... thanks tho!

Space Shit II Space Shit II

good game

beyond this type of platformer game being done to death and this one being FUCKING HARD (no offense, it really just was) it was a pretty darn good game 4/5

Camcorder simulator #1 Camcorder simulator #1

WOW

all i can say is, WOW, that was pretty darn good, reminds me of pokemon snap :P this is totally worth making into a full length game, as long as you fix the problem where you can go off into infinity...

TheUnknownAggregate responds:

Thanks!

Please describe how you can "go off into infinity" so I can fix it.