Madness Termination Madness Termination

Hey man, Kudos!

Thats really cool to hear my song in your flash! I have to say i'm both impressed by your skills and honored that I my song was able to help inspire you!

JonBro responds:

Thanks!

I gotta say, your song was a lot of fun to animate to. I hope you make more like it! =D

Weaponmaster 4 *correct* Weaponmaster 4 *correct*

It went from great to crap so quickly...

It went from great to crap so quickly... The fight scene was done exceptionally well but once the guy's 'power went out of control' its like you just got lazy what with the poorly drawn gates of hell and that exploding house thing. you did so well up to there and then just gave up... everything else was so well done so 7/10

Marathon- Marathon-

Awesome

long live the clock crew, the animation kicked ass, you obviously spent way to much time on it :P

oh, and dont worry about thinkhard... he's what I would call a prepubescent noob

Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

Huge fan of taipan!!!

i am really glad you made another one of these!!! thats i a great game!

one bug i found is with the debt... if you have ANY debt after a few shipments it gets into the billions of dollars, doesnt seem to be increasing by .3% it seeme like its multiplying it by your current debt plz check into this :)

either way 10/10!

Snowman Dressup 4 Snowman Dressup 4

it has a 2.25 and no reviews

it has a 2.25 and no reviews...
ok game, what REALLY made me laugh, is you change the arms to the beat of the song, it looks like hes dancin ^_^

Chubaka responds:

thats funny beause, I did that same thing!

Nunblaster Nunblaster

it takes waaaay to long to reload

it takes waaaay to long to reload, other than that it is alot of fun!

InvaderDavy responds:

Thank you.

Crud's adventure Crud's adventure

You put this in the wrong place...

this belongs in a need for speed game!!!!!!!!!!!! checkout my audio submissions under ChasmyrSS they should be up by april 9th at the latest

crud responds:

YEAH! i totally agree, like flying down a highway in a fucking fast ferrari. your submissions have a lot of good work in them. keep it up